Sites in Bannerghatta Road
SITES IN BANNERGHATTA ROAD
BANNERGHATTA ROAD – the new address!
Bannerghatta Road is the hottest property location amongst the real estate investors. One main reason for investment in sites in Bannerghatta Road is its proximity to the IT corridor. This entails rise in demand for housing units as employees of the IT sectors seek accommodation close by.
The prices of sites for sale in Bannerghatta Road are at present reasonable but experts foresee a drastic rise. This would mean a high ROI. The increase in demand for housing has led to a simultaneous increase in demand for land on part of real estate developers. This could be the reason for the rise in prices.
A dwellers’ paradise - Bannerghatta Road
The location is replete with the best of amenities for a complete self sufficient township dwelling.
- The area is surrounded by famous localities - JP Nagar, BTM Layout, and Jayanagar.
- People from all walks of life are nestled here
- Famous educational institutions like Presidency School, Loyola High School, and Ryan International School are located in Bannerghatta Road.
- Medical Colleges like Bangalore Medical College and Business institutes like IIMB are in close proximity.
- The place has a list of restaurants. Each restaurant has a specialty – European, Thai, Continental, etc.
Book your ROI by investing in sites in Bannerghatta Road
Invest your money in sites in Bannerghatta Road and book your appreciation on investment. A number of prominent developers have taken to building housing projects here. They are seeking lucrative plots and sites for the same. Selling the site to them could yield in profits, which can be accounted for short-term gains.
Bangalore promises ROI when it comes to real estate. And, if the locality as hot as Bannerghatta Road, the ROI appreciation is even higher. Book one of the best sites in Bannerghatta Road and simply watch the profits that you make.
If you do not wish for short-term gains, you can take to developing the land, which could fetch you good profits in the long term too!